Friday, August 9, 2013

Fun Friday!

Olivia was in a much better mood today...well sorta.  She did wake up at 4:15 a.m. but asked to go potty! So that was awesome!

Olivia had to go with Brendon to the doctor for his checkup.  He was nervous about taking her but she did a really great job while they were there.  Then they went shopping at Kroger.

After lunch I told her last night that we could play her Super Why game.  So we did.  Well she played it her way anyways which meant moving the characters all over the game board, saying all the letters, and throwing all the cards around.  But in the end she cleaned it all up.  She was not a happy camper about taking a nap so it was a short one.

She was not happy after her nap either.  She did not want to go in the pool...it is 90 degrees...we are going in the pool.  She even walked into the hallway and said, "Mommy I am in time out!" Which is weird because we literally have put her in time out 3 times... I took her crying and screaming outside.  She sat on the pool deck crying for a few minutes and then finally I scooped her up and put her in the water.  I held her and got her calmed down.  Then she asked for the puddle jumper and swam around. 

We then got ready for dinner.  We met some of our friends for dinner tonight at Mellow Mushroom.  Olivia ate the whole bowl of mac and cheese.  I think I was most nervous about talking to the server about her allergy.  I made sure to look at the menu before we left.  Restaurants are really good about listing allergen stuff on their websites which is great.  But still I felt weird about it but I am going to have to get used to it...but still worried.  But Olivia ate her whole bowl of mac and cheese and was good with her friends. We made several trips to the potty.  She was 3 for 6 while there.  I really think she just liked that the bathroom was purple! Funny girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment