Saturday, August 10, 2013

Car wash, Happy Birthday Peyton, and a Rainbow

This morning it was quite warm and I think I haven't washed my truck in maybe 2 years.  It was time for a wash.  I got Olivia into her bathing suit and in the driveway to wash the truck.  She had a blast and she was a good helper.  She even decided to clean some of her own toys! Then I brought out her sprinkler and let her play with that!




After lunch and nap we went to Peyton's birthday party.  We had a good time with our friends.  I decided to make Olivia some cupcakes today so she could have one at the party.  At this age she wouldn't understand about not having a cupcake but she had no complaints about the cupcake I brought for her and ate the whole thing!



Brendon took Jake out after dinner and when he came in he said there was a rainbow outside.  So we hurried outside and Olivia saw her first rainbow!  She was so excited and told us the colors she saw and she said it was ,"Just like George!" Curious George saw a rainbow in one of the episodes...too cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment