Friday, May 10, 2013

Picking Strawberries

With the weather being all funky we haven't made it to the strawberry patch yet.  Last night when we passed the patch there were TONS of people picking.  I checked their website when I got home Washington Farms and they said they are loaded with berries.  We are so lucky to live so close to the Loganville location that it is not a hassle to go there.  I took Olivia last year with my mom and Brendon didn't go for some reason...I think he was working on a project with Bill.  So I told him that he could take Olivia, even though I REALLY wanted to be there, I can't take off from work to pick strawberries.  There is always next year.  We have been taking Olivia since she was born. We took her to the patch shortly after she was born.  Gosh how time flies!!

It looks like they had a really good time.  Olivia told me all about the bucket and putting the strawberries in there.  Now I can't wait to eat them this weekend! Yummy!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment