Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today is mommy's birthday! We woke up really early because mommy and daddy had to work.  I told her happy birthday a lot this morning.  Daddy surprised mommy with some flowers in the bathroom! They smelled good and were so pretty.  Then we ate breakfast together and I did a good job eating.  Then we drove to Susan's house and I counted 9 school buses and 6 garbage trucks on the way.   I was a good girl at Susan's and made mommy a Mother's Day gift.  When mommy picked me up I thought we were going to eat with Griffin and mommy told me we were going to eat with daddy.  Daddy came home for dinner and we went to a restaurant.  I was a good girl and sat in a booster seat for a bit.  Then we came home and had cake, ice cream, and opened presents.  Mommy got a new pair of running shoes that I tried on, a Road ID bracelet, a new lunch bag, a sweater, and lots of goodies from her students and friends.  Mommy said she had a great birthday!!

XOXO
Olivia

(Not sure why the pictures got out of order and also see separate post with movie)
Helping mommy blow them out.

Very sleepy breakfast

Adding some sprinkles to mommy's cake


0 comments:

Post a Comment