Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dinner with friends

I have been good the past few weeks at going to the late Gymboree class.  We meet our friends- Griffin, Ethan, and tonight Violet, sometimes Kenny and have dinner.  Sometimes Olivia eats and sometimes she doesn't.  I think it depends on what she has at Susan's house.  Tonight she didn't eat...oh well I did.  She drank some milk though.  It is fun having dinner with all its craziness with our friends each week.  There are the battles of sitting down, throwing food, not eating, and all the usual toddler antics.  But even though I am pretty tired, I really do enjoy seeing and eating with our friends and then going to Gymboree.  I think I will enjoy it more once school is done...tick tock..15 days until the year is over!! Yipee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment