Monday, April 29, 2013

15 Minutes of Underwear Fame

We are tired.  Olivia was up again last night crying about 4:30ish.  We tried taking turns...I ended up resting (I never fell asleep on her floor).  Then when my alarm clock went off Brendon took over.  Not sure what is going on now...but we are tired...almost zombie like.  Brendon said they had a good day though.  She was a little fussy for me tonight...some off and on crying over nothing. 

The magical part of tonight was I got her to wear some big girl underwear for 15 minutes! I distracted her with some toys and then when we went into the bathroom to take a bath...then she peed in her underwear and got upset.  I did not get upset and showed her in her book about the girl having the accident and that it is ok. Well that was a magical 15 minutes...

Gotta go...someone is already fussing in her bed....already....

0 comments:

Post a Comment