Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The crying...the 2 year molars...??

Ugh...the crying last night...from 8 until 10 was the worst...crying off an on every 30- 45 minutes.  This better be from the molar... I ended up giving her some Ibuprofen around 10 pm cause there was nothing else I could really do for her...poor thing.  She woke up twice after that 1:30ish and 4:30ish.  But still we are very tired!! A full night of rest would do us both good.

Brendon said she was fine most of the day today and she was fine for me.  She only cried when I told her we had to come inside to make dinner.  After dinner we did some of the cookie sheet activities I found on Pinterest.  The Dollar Store sells cheap cookie sheets that are perfect.  I printed out some pages, bought some puff balls and magnet tape...voila.  Olivia loved the rainbow activity.  I also printed some that have magnetic letters to go with them. She has been doing the letter one for about a week so the rainbow was really interesting to her to match the colors.  She pretty much figured it out by herself.  It was interesting to watch her do it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment