Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

We started the day by having a family breakfast and exchanging gifts! Olivia saw my flowers and kept calling them big flowers! Brendon and Olivia made me a cute picture frame.  Olivia made Brendon a heart made out of her footprints.  I got Brendon every man's dream for Valentine's Day- a 6 pack of beer! I know Brendon doesn't want any mushy gushy stuff and teddy bears so I had picked 6 beers for him! Then off to work we went!

Olivia had fun at Susie's house today and came home with some Valentines from there.  I got lots of candy from my students! Olivia also got a teddy bear and some treats from Karyn, Rick, Kristy and Shawn! She also got a special gift from Karson!! So blessed with lots of treats!

We had Kindermusik tonight so Olivia had lots of fun.  Then Olivia and I had a romantic dinner of leftovers! My favorite part of the day was watching Be my Valentine Charlie Brown with Olivia tonight.  It is so funny to watch her watch Charlie Brown! She even giggled at some of the parts!


Made at Susan's house!
Heart made for daddy
My picture frame daddy and Olivia made
Present from Karson and friends at daycare!

0 comments:

Post a Comment