Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sweepin Up!

Olivia wanted to sweep today so she helped with some sweeping.  Such a great helper she is.  I hope she enjoys these chores when she is older.  After worked today I stopped at the first consignment sale of the season.  Really all I was looking for were shorts and some Braves and Georgia apparel.  I didn't find much of either.  I did find some shorts...I think the best deal for shorts are $2.00 and under.  I found one UGA t-shirt and a Georgia polo type dress.  I also got her a Little People airplane, some blocks, and some extra Little People.  It was another rainy afternoon and Olivia took a good nap which helped me get some school work and make my valentines for school and for Olivia.  Olivia ate almost ALL her dinner again.  YAY! I love when she eats! Gotta fill that belly.  We had a normal night and I caught her reading her books again...I am going to have to sneak the camera in there and get it on video.  So cute! Here's to another rainy day tomorrow!

Sweeping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment