Friday, January 11, 2013

Warm Spell

I am no weatherman but it was nice this morning to leave for work with short sleeves on and no jacket.  I guess maybe I wasn't listening to the whole weather forcast last night because my whole plan was to play outside today after Olivia's nap.  I even had Brendon get her slide out.  Well...it rained! What a disappointment for both of us.  But the rest of the weekend is supposed to be pretty nice.

Olivia got a boo boo on her foot today.  She was helping Brendon put away some cans in the pantry and one fell on her foot.  Ouch! It is a little bruised but not swollen.  But now when she gets a boo boo she will come over to us and tell us she has a boo boo and to kiss it. But that tells us she recognizes pain and where!

Sorry for the lack of pictures...I have been slacking.  I will get some this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment