Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

There is going to be pictures first and then videos at the end of this post...

Well we had a long night.  Not sure if she was excited about Santa or what but she was up at 1 am and then 3 am and at that point I slept on her floor until she woke up at 7 am.  Needless to say we were tired this morning.

I won't bore you with all the particulars but here is how it went.  Olivia didn't want to unwrap the presents...I think she maybe unwrapped 2 at the most.  Olivia loves her Cozy Coupe Car, rocking horse, slide/swing combo, Goodnight Moon book, her broom, sunglasses, and her Leap Pad Letter toy (Thanks Aunt Cheryl!! That was perfect!!!!).  She played with a lot of the stuff but it is quite congested even after cleaning up a bit! I hope tomorrow I can get it all cleaned up somewhat.

Checking out some new books
Gotta sweep!
Hello? I am talking on the phone in my car!
Looking at the new Shutterfly book Santa made
Loving the sunglasses
Slide!!
I like to learn letters!
Rocking horse


My favorite present was a framed picture.  If you have ever watched the Family Stone, you will understand!



But today was full of lots of love, laughter, tears both of happiness and Olivia's unhappiness (she didn't want to stop sliding and eat dinner).  We are all feeling blessed and really full right now!









0 comments:

Post a Comment