Friday, October 26, 2012

Super Giggles and Sweet Baby

Today after work I stopped at a coworkers house.  They just had a sweet baby girl last week.  She is absolutely precious.  I can't believe Olivia used to be that small.  I was so glad to bring them a meal from our grade level and hold that baby girl.  So sweet!

We started prepping for our little fall party that we are having tomorrow.  I thought I bought everything for the party...what was I thinking?? Of course I missed a few items and we ran out of some stuff that I thought we had.  Off to the store Olivia and I went after her nap.  She was really good...poor thing had already gone grocery shopping with her daddy this morning.  She loves Kroger...she even said, "Bye bye Kroger" when we pulled out of the parking lot. 

You never know what children are going to say.  I was surprised this afternoon after her nap, while sitting on her potty chair (which by the way we have had no potties in like 5 days! but we still keep trying!) she looked at me and said, "Daddy at work." That was the first time I ever heard her say work and know the context of it meaning daddy was not home.  Then we talked about his job and the car he drives...which she knows since I showed her one and heard it a few weeks ago.

After dinner Olivia had the giggles.  I have never heard her giggle like this before.  First she was walking around trying to pull Jake's tail...she thinks it is funny but not for Jake.  So that was the start.  Then she got her beach ball for Gymboree and was throwing it and kicking it to me and laughing so hard.  I have never seen or heard her giggles like that.  It makes staying home on a Friday night worth it!

Playing with a pot and lid.  First it was like cymbals...then she wanted to play it like drums, then she wanted to put the lid on top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment