Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dust, dust , dust

I tried to capture a video of Olivia and her dust, dust, dust song from Kindermusik.  She LOVES this song.  We now bring the cd in the car and she will request to hear the song.  I sometimes can get her to listen to some other songs but usually we repeat that song over and over.



I went and voted after school today so I don't have to go on Election Day with Olivia.  Now Olivia and I will have the whole day together.  An elderly gentlemen whose eye sight wasn't that great said that I didn't look old enough to vote.  I kindly thanked him and it made this 33 year old feel better about herself.  Clearly he did need a vision screening though!

Olivia and I just hung around the house and played today.  About the only excitement and scary moment was that Olivia climbed up into her high chair by herself! Yikes... I turned around for one second to cut her green beans and turn backed around and yep...there she was! Scary because if she falls out she will get hurt! Guess I will never turn my back again!!

Close ups!

0 comments:

Post a Comment