Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Attachment/Clingyness

Olivia is starting to get attached to things/clingy... her Lamby doll now needs to come with her downstairs... or wherever...she even brought her outside the other night.  If we try to take it away she cries... A LOT! The other night during dinner I told her that Lamby was going to go take a nap and I quickly threw her up the stairs.  Tonight it was a book.  I have a cute Marley and Me- Marley Saves the Day book.  We have looked at it several times and she can even point to the characters and say their names- John, Jenny, Patrick, Marley and Lisa.  She loves the page with the police car because it says, "Whoop! Whoop!" She thinks it is so funny! Well tonight we had major meltdown at bedtime because she wanted to take it to bed...I love the idea of taking a book to bed...but at the same time it scares me to death! I am so afraid something would happen...so right now...no books in bed.  So we had to get all calmed down and I put the book on the bookshelf and got her settled.  I guess this is one of those phases...I hope!

Please see the post after this about the update about Henry.  

Yep...sitting on the toilet with guess who?? Lamby!
Jake is not a horse!
Playing with my car with pigtails!

0 comments:

Post a Comment