Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Today we celebrated Ryan's birthday! He had a pool party.  That sounded so good today since it was hot again.  It sounded really good to me and I couldn't wait to swim.  When I went to go pack my bathing suit, I noticed it was damp.  I thought that was odd.  It was laying on the bed of the spare bedroom and so I checked the rest of the bed and it was damp too.  Then I discovered that Jake peed on the bed and the floor! Ahhhh.... of course this was 40 minutes before we had to leave and he peed on 3 bathing suits! I quick shoved the comforter in the wash and decided that there was no way to wash and dry a bathing suit in that amount of time.  Brendon ended up taking Olivia in the pool and she did good with her friends.  She even went in her boat which all of a sudden she has started to hate.  Kim made a delicious Blue Velvet birthday cake for Ryan.  It was so yummy! I helped her write Happy Birthday Ryan on the cake....I told her before hand that this is not my forte and I did some practice before I put it on the cake and of course my nerves got the best of me (even my arm was shaking) and it turned out not so great.  Thankfully she didn't care! I guess you know never to call me to decorate a cake....bake one and frost it yes...decorate...no way!  It was a fun time though with our friends! We hope that Ryan had a very Happy 1st Birthday!

Ryan's birthday cake...the writing is all my doing...oh lordy!
Kim and Ryan
Getting ready to sing
Blow out your candle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment