Monday, July 2, 2012

Hanging with G.P. and Grandma

Today we hung out at home.  I got up early and met some friends for running and walking (some of us run and some walk).  It was gorgeous this morning.  When I got home I got greeted by fussy Miss Olivia.  She did not want to eat breakfast! Then Brendon left and went for a bike ride with his friend Mike.  Grandma got her to eat some Cheerios while I showered.  After getting ready we went to a few stores to get some stuff for the 4th of July.  Then we had lunch and hung out at home.  Olivia, grandma, grandpa, and I all took a good nap!  It was one of the longest naps I have taken since Olivia was born.  Then when Olivia woke up we did some swimming and ate dinner.  We made some yummy kabobs and Olivia ate pretty well.  After dinner we were watching some Olympics and Olivia kept watching the women's gymnastics and was memorized by it.  Maybe she will be a future gymnast!

Finally warming up to grandpa. I like to sit in his lap now.
Watching gymnastics
We were trying to get her picture as she was being the incredible Hulk lifting this up.
Playing with her play food

0 comments:

Post a Comment