Wednesday, June 6, 2012

National Running Day and Gymboree

We had another fun and busy day. I met my friend Kim at Tribble Mill Park and we went for almost 7 miles today.  It makes the miles go by much quicker when you have someone to talk to! We did a nice run/walk which was great and I didn't even feel tired at the end which made me feel even better.  Then I went home played with Olivia for a little bit and then she took a cat nap before Gymboree.  I fed her lunch and zoom we were off to Gymboree.  She was all over the place and is such a busy girl.  After class we had some snacks and did a little shopping.  Then came home and Olivia took another cat nap.  I thought for sure she would fall asleep on the way home but she talked and played the whole time.  Then she ate dinner and we played outside for a bit.  Olivia then saw the crayon box in the hallway and she played with the crayons for awhile.  She loves taking them out of the box, putting them back in, and did a little drawing. Such a fun day!

Belly flops!
Messy hair
LOVES milk!



0 comments:

Post a Comment