Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl with a Baby

Well this year was way different than last year.  Last year I ended up with SUPER bad heartburn after the Super Bowl and probably Olivia was quite mad at me for eating wings last year.  This year it was different with Olivia.  Trying to get her fed before the game and cooking at the same time.  Also eating during the game... we had to use the exersaucer so we could eat.  Which isn't horrible since she still kind of likes it.  But I missed most of the 2nd Quarter and the half time show taking care of Olivia and giving her a bath, bottle and down to bed.  I don't mind- It is just part of being a parent and my job.  Responsibility becomes more important than football games- it is just a game! It will be on next year with different teams.  There are more important things that take over the superficial things- like having that quiet moment with her when she is drinking her last bottle and watching her giggle and smile when I put her in the crib.  So Madonna sorry I missed you...maybe next year.

Swinging on this beautiful day!


Carrots for dinner...no snacks for me!


Playing in the saucer watching the big game!

Drinking from my cup!

One tired pup!

This is how you eat during the Super Bowl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment