Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just a TAD Fussy

Olivia had a great morning at her daycare- Susan said she only cried when I left.  Olivia was pretty tired on the way home and took a little cat nap.  I decided to call the doctor on the way home because she has been a little stuffed up the past few days and can't clear it and I saw her tugging on her ear.  She has also had a drippy eye.  The eye will clear for a few days and then be yucky.  So after lunch today Olivia and I went off to the doctor.  She was REALLY good for the nurse practitioner and let her look in her ears, eyes, and mouth without a fuss.  There is no ear infection- keep on using the humidifier, Vicks Vaporub- on chest and feet, and clear any mucus if we see any.  The eye we got drops for and if it doesn't clear in a few weeks we need to go see an opthamologist and they will have to perform a procedure on her tear duct! Yikes.  So we will be massaging the duct and putting the drops in.  She took a very short nap while I worked on some snacks for our Valentine party (Thank you Pinterest for some great and easy ideas!) The rest of the night was spent whining, crying, and fussing.  Thank goodness Brendon was home to help.  We took turns with the crying.  She ate some mashed potatoes and mixed veggies for dinner with a few pieces of meat.  We tried to get a picture of Olivia in her Sabres jersey but that didn't happen to well.I hope tomorrow goes a bit better than today! I am exhausted!

My favorite book is about to fall apart!
Playing with my baby!
Olivia looks like a hockey player!
Oh Jake! We love you!
Brendon was trying some things out and took a panoramic picture of part of Olivia's room- too bad she was in the hallway!



0 comments:

Post a Comment