Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sicky Sunday

Well we thought we were going to make it to church this morning.  We were all dressed and ready to go.  Then all fussiness broke out.  I made the game time decision to not go to church.  It just wasn't worth the fuss.  Olivia was obviously not in a good mood- her nose did lots of running today and it was SUPER cold this morning.  So instead she fussed for a long time.  So much fussing that it wore me out and when she went for her morning nap, I took a nap too! After her nap she was a bit better and then after her afternoon nap she was much better- drank her whole bottle and was in a good mood.  Olivia even tried real mac and cheese tonight.  It was a bit slippery for her so we helped her out.  Olivia loved helping her daddy tonight in the kitchen.  Today he made a special batch of beer for her birthday.  Last year he made a special batch for her birth and now he is making the same beer for her birthday now it will be called Olivia's 1st Birthday Ale!

Inspecting my frog

I did lots of chewing today- Jake is obviously napping...

Checking out the carboy

What is this?

Uh oh!

Hey daddy...I'm helping!

Check out my ears!



0 comments:

Post a Comment