Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Olivia celebrated her first Valentine's Day.  Daddy and Olivia had lots of fun this morning.  When I came home from work I brought a special lunch home- Chicago Dogs and Chili Cheese Fries for Brendon.  He was so surprised! Then we exchanged presents.  We tried going out to dinner for Valentine's Day twice the past 2 days and it just didn't work out with Olivia being so fussy and sicky.  Trust me I am very used to celebrating holidays not on their actual date.  Besides I know Brendon doesn't love me any less because we didn't have dinner for Valentine's Day on the exact date.  What we did was special for the day-trust me I don't need anything fancy anyways.   Olivia and I took a quick trip to go see her Godmother and Kristy and Shawn to give them Valentines! Olivia even got some Valentines in return! After lunch Olivia took an awesome (being sarcastic) 35 minute nap this afternoon and then was up crying.  Therefore I did not get much school work done.  But we sure did play a lot and had lots of hugs and kisses.

Checking on my brew

Daddy gave me a dragon!

Chicago Dogs...yummm Brendon (and Bill's favorite)

Olivia's Valentine to her daddy!

The hands are Olivia's and on the crinkle part it says "This Much"

Brendon's present (the best man present a woman could get for her Valentine!)

Best Valentine from a student- Love some Bieber!

Flowers for me!

The sweetest Valentine!

Mommy I do not like this headband!

Valentine from Kristy!

Checking out my cards!

Hey- How you doin'? You wanna be my Valentine? (this was the sweet picture that Brendon sent me at school- excuse the drippy nose but she still is cute!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment