Saturday, February 4, 2012

Different Saturday Routine

We are not doing Gymboree on Saturdays anymore so we had a different routine and I could tell Olivia knew.  She woke up very happy but as soon as Brendon woke up she was a hot mess.  She was fussy and crying.  I did notice she sounded a little stuffed up so I hope she is not getting sick!! I put some Baby Vick's on tonight and hope that does the trick- even though she is upstairs crying right now- which she normally doesn't do before bed.  I am just going to let her cry it out.... Olivia and I went to Hallmark today and stopped by Tractor Supply.  I was a little crafty this afternoon and worked on Olivia's Valentines.  She needs 2 sets of Valentines- one for daycare and one for our Valentine party on Friday.  I found an idea and pinned it to Pinterest and it went haywire on there and got repinned lots of times.  Who knew that it would go a little viral?  Kinda crazy. Anyways I worked on those while she napped this afternoon.  Then we played and ate like usual.  We can't wait for the Super Bowl tomorrow! And she finally stopped crying... thank you Ferber method...cry it out!

Time to go shopping momma!

I'm ready- excuse the blurrines...

Let me think...

The start of one of Olivia's Valentines- goes with Goldfish crackers

The 2nd Valentine- goes with Teddy Grahams.

Finished product #1

Finished product #2

The position I just wish she would push up to stand on her own!! Maybe a few more weeks??

0 comments:

Post a Comment