Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crabby Day

Olivia was on the crabby side today.  Mostly just this afternoon.  She only took about an hour nap and then woke up screaming! It took a good 20 minutes to get her settled down.  I could not find anything wrong with her.  I was afraid that we weren't going to make it to Kindermusik today.  I learned today- when all else fails- rocking, singing, swinging...take the girl outside! She immediately stopped crying once I took her outside.  I just walked her on the back porch and then she was fine.  She was not her happy self the rest of the night though.  She was super clingy at Kindermusik and a little whiny.  She cried a little through her dinner too! I think it is the other tooth coming in.  Tomorrow is another day...we hope for a happier day!

After Kindermusik drinking some water

Trying to play with Jake

Playing with my nesting boxes

This little guy just loves Olivia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment