Friday, November 18, 2011

Working on...holding the bottle

Well we are working on it.  Again today saw a baby younger than Olivia drinking out the bottle by themselves.  I think Olivia has become a little L-A-Z-Y? I don't know.  I guess we never pressed the issue for her to drink from the bottle herself.  But what I have noticed in the past few weeks she is not liking to be held anymore to take her bottle.  We are using the Boppy pillows more and more... I guess it is a sign of her independence.  Tomorrow I may try to do her formula in her sippy cup for one of her feedings and see how she does...I will have a bottle on standby of course.  She drinks water from the sippy cup when having her solids a lot better this week.  So we will see.  I know it is not all that important but it kind of is.  But she at least attempted it for a couple of seconds on her own.  She did better during her nighttime feeding with it than her dinner feeding.  Maybe I am hoping she just graduates to the sippy cup altogether....only time will tell. 

I am trying...

seriously... I am trying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment