Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I just love the newspaper!

I just love the newspaper! I love when mommy and daddy read the newspaper because they read it to me too.  I love looking at all the pictures.  I have now discovered where the papers go before they go to the recycle bin.  Today I just loved the Piggly Wiggly add.  There was a big turkey on it and I loved looking at it!

I also went to the doctor today and my ear infection is all gone! YAY! They even cleaned out some wax- BOO not my favorite.  The doctor said to not have apricots again unless they are all by themselves- then see what happens with rosy cheeks.  They are looking better though.  I also weighed 17 pounds and 12 ounces! YAY!

XOXO
Olivia

Yummm.... turkey.  Yeah and I scratched myself by my eye in my sleep.  I am a wild woman in my sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment