Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1st- Time for some new goals!

Here were my goals for last month... and how I did...

Goals for October-

1. This goal is something that I set the other night because it is my down fall every year.  I am NOT going to buy any candy.  It seems from Halloween until Easter I love to eat candy.  M and M's are my downfall and for some odd reason all the holiday M and Ms taste so much better than regular M and Ms and I never buy them on a regular basis.  So it started with not buying any Halloween candy but then I thought about it- there is Christmas candy, Valentine candy, and Easter candy....so NO Candy for me! Please stop me if you see me attempt to eat it.  I admit I bought some candy today for a lesson and I will NOT eat the candy!! I DID NOT EAT ANY CANDY!! I am so proud of myself!! CHECK!

2. Lose 2 pounds.  I have 7 pounds to go... I hope not eating the candy will help! I lost ONE lousy pound- but it has been a busy month- I know- lame excuse!

3. Run 3 times a week.  I am running about 2 times a week... I need to do better. I was able to do this twice this month- next month must do better!

4. Try to go for walks with Olivia in the afternoons.  I always try to do this but usually something comes up or naps and eating aren't cooperating! I got her out twice...must do better

5. Finish a book and start another.  My Nook is getting dusty.  I have read the last 2 nights though. I did finish one book and have started another! Check!

6. Go see some friends.  I miss a lot of my friends.  Friday night was usually girls night.  Now girls night is Olivia and I which is fun but I miss a lot of my friends. I tried to get out.  I did go shopping one day.  This month I know that I already have a playdate setup!

Goals for November

1. Keep not eating candy!

2. Lose 2 pounds.  I have 6 pounds to go... I hope that all the turkey festivities won't hurt me!

3. Run 3 times a week

4. Same as last month try to go for walks.

5. Continue reading!

6. Go on a date with my husband.  We have not been on a date since Olivia was born... big =(



0 comments:

Post a Comment