Sunday, October 30, 2011

More fun on Sunday

Olivia took special interest in Jake today...Jake is eating his supper

Jake come out and play!

Playing with the pot!



What are we doing with the pumpkins?

Watching mommy make my pumpkin.

Intensely watching

Finished product

Can I touch it?

I love my pumpkin!

I saw Jake drink water out of his bowl- I needed to check it out

Whoa...

I have to touch it!

Mommy what are you doing?  Mommy is intense when it comes to carving!
Today we had more family fun.  Olivia slept in until almost 8:00 a.m.! Mommy was so happy because she got a lot of sleep last night.  Daddy did not- he got up early to work at the Atlanta Marathon.  Today was chilly outside so we made chili for dinner.  When I was cooking the ground meat this morning I let Olivia play with a wooden spoon and pan.  She loved it! She was laughing while she played.  This is the first time she laughed at something by herself.  She usually laughs when we laugh or smile at her but she did this all on her own.  The video is being uploaded as I type... it will be up shortly.  We also carved our pumpkins today for Halloween.  Olivia got her own small pumpkin and thanks to Grandma who gave us some funny faces to stick in it.  Maybe next year she will carve.  We let her look inside the pumpkin and touch it.  We were disappointed at how few seeds were in it.  While I was scooping mine it was coming out like spaghetti noodles...weird! Tomorrow we will light our pumpkins to show our great carvings! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment