Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween and an Ear Infection

Well daddy took me to the doctor this morning and mommy was right- I have and ear infection.  I have some pink bubble gum tasting medicine.  I do not like it and I didn't want to eat today.  Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better and want to eat.  I did wear my Halloween outfits- too bad a had a super pooper at the doctor and pooped on one.  So daddy was nice and washed it for me.  I got to wear my pumpkin costume and went to trick or treat at the neighbors house! Sine I do not eat candy they made me a cute pumpkin! Thank you so much, I loved it! I hope next year will be even more fun than this year!

XOXO
Olivia


Mommy's owl pumpkin

Daddy's scary ghost pumpkin


My first Trick or Treating experience!

Cat bum!





Gotta read Charlie Brown tonight!






2 comments:

Erin

Melissa, I LOVE your new haircut! Sorry to hear that Olivia had an ear infection, though.

Unknown

Thanks! I needed a no fuss haircut! Loved the twins picture!!

Post a Comment