Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sniffle update

Olivia wasn't feeling the greatest last night.  She woke up a few times and I cleared the boogies out of her nose.  We were scheduled anyways to go to the doctor today for a flu shot and they said to still bring her.  She didn't have a fever so she still got the shot.  She was a champ.  She cried for about 10 seconds and stopped.  The nurse told me that I could use some Baby Vicks Vaporub on her chest with some Vaseline.  She also suggested putting a pillow under the crib mattress and elevating one side...duh... I learned 2 new mommy things today.  Also to keep running the humidifier.  So hopefully the sniffles go away soon.  She is still a happy camper though!

Also she weighed 17 pounds and 6.5 ounces.  So since her 6 month appointment she has gained 1 pound and 5 ounces!

Peeking in where all my toys are...

Just too cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment