Friday, October 28, 2011

Finally...a little break

Finally last night Brendon came home early from his 12 hour shift.  It allowed everyone to get a little extra sleep this morning and for me to get some errands done.  I was able to order Olivia's cake for her Baptism next week, get some decorations, and grocery shop.  Hopefully tomorrow we all get to sleep in a little bit- even if that means sleeping until 7:00 a.m. That is now sleeping in at this house.

We are still battling the sniffles.  Tonight I even tried the saline spray to see if that will help.  Hopefully they will go away soon!

Today was a gorgeous day so we all sat outside on the upstairs porch for a bit.  Tonight Olivia and I were in her room and she army crawled - I don't know what else to call it to her book shelf.  Then I got her to army crawl all the way from her bedroom to the bathroom tonight for her to get her bath.  She was so excited and happy.  Also the past 3 nights when I blow dry her hair she has started putting her hands on my legs and boosting herself up.  I attempted to show Brendon this afternoon but it isn't as good as bath time.

Tomorrow is Gymboree and the Georgia/Florida game! Go DAWGS!!

This morning- chomping on my mat...yummmm

Sitting on the porch

Boosting up on mommy

Trying to get my book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment