Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Caught by Surprise

Today Olivia discovered some new things today.

#1. Olivia got her 1st Halloween Card.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!

#2. Olivia discovered the Toys 'R Us toy catalog.  She loved looking at all the toys.

#3. Olivia discovered the gold knobs on our cabinets.  Baby proofing starting really soon!

#4. I was practicing with Olivia something that we do at Gymboree.  At Gymboree they have little steps to practice on.  Usually at Gymboree I put Olivia in the kneeling position and she just bounces up and down and pats the step.  Today we practiced this at home and all of a sudden she pushed up into a standing position.  It caught me by surprise.  I thought it was a fluke and put her in the kneeling position and she did it a few more time.  Of course when I wanted to get it on video she just started making all sorts of racket and wouldn't do it!

Such surprises everyday!

My first Halloween card

Wahoo- TOYS!

Ohhhh... shiny

Let me get a little closer...super shiny

Pushing myself up!

Look what I can do mommy!

Another attempt- didn't quite make it this time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment