Thursday, October 20, 2011

Chilly Willy

Today was a chilly day.  Nothing like a huge swing in temperatures this week! It went from 80 to now the high tomorrow is in the upper 50s.  Yikes! Today we did lots of playing and scooting around.  We are still leap frogging around but at least we are starting to go forward.  Since Olivia really doesn't have a mohawk anymore I decided to get a picture of her hair that has grown in since it fell out in July.  It is growing in nicely and we can't wait to see the actual color it is going to be.  Sometimes it looks reddish, sometimes brownish with blonde in it.  Time will only tell on what the hair color will be. 

So happy to come home to this today!

My hair after my blow dry

I love the blow dryer!

Before the blow dryer

Looking right outside in my swing

I am going to get that camera

Playing in my saucer

Almost flat feet

I love to play!

I am really trying to move mama!

0 comments:

Post a Comment