Saturday, September 3, 2011

Go Dawgs!

Today was a special day! Mommy and Daddy have been prepping me all week about today and how football starts today.  We picked out a special outfit and we even had a spare if I got it dirty.  Mommy tired all day to get me to cheer when she said "Go Dawgs."  I tried.  Mommy and I watched some football shows this morning and afternoon.  For my bedtime book we read "Hello, Hairy Dawg."  I really liked it and I even smiled a few times when mommy was reading.  After we read the book mommy and I played on the blanket to the Redcoat Band music and mommy tried to teach me some of the fight songs for UGA.  I giggled at some.  I tried to stay awake for the kickoff of the game but I fell asleep.  Oh well... we will try another week!

Go Dawgs!
XOXO
Olivia

This morning...mommy was trying to teach me Go Dawgs!


Before my green beans...


 After my green beans...mommy said Little Bulldog fans have to eat their green beans!

Playing with my shapes!


Reading my book Hello, Hairy Dawg


0 comments:

Post a Comment