Friday, September 2, 2011

Fun Friday

Today was so much fun! I went to Physical Therapy with daddy this morning and we did lots of stretches.  We have to keep stretching and strengthening my neck.  Then I came home and napped and woke up to mommy! Mommy fed me and then told me we were going to Karson's house.  I was so happy.  We went to Karson's house and of course my boyfriend was sleeping.  He is always sleeping and I was ready to play.  Finally before we left he ate and then we stared at each other.  Karson smeiled at me a lot.  He is such a big boy.  For 3 months he is way bigger than me! That's ok- boys eat more than girls anyways.  He is so cute though.  Then I came home and napped and then did our usual night routine.  Mommy and I had a fashion show tonight.  She made me try on all these clothes to see if they fit.  Some did and some didn't.  I kind of stayed up late since I napped late but I was still a good girl.

Daddy is going dove hunting tomorrow so he let me try on his camo sunglasses.  They don't really match my outfit but they were cool.


0 comments:

Post a Comment