Thursday, August 11, 2011

Way too fast...

Well... 2 things have happened. The mobile had to come out of the crib. Grrr.... there is a white knob on it that faces into the crib. Well little Miss Olivia thinks that is the coolest thing ever and has bumped her head on it more than we would like. So and 1:45 a.m. last night it went bye-bye. She is such a wild woman in her sleep. She ends up all over the place. Every time I check on her she is somewhere different. On her back, on her side, 1/2 way turned in the crib, on her tummy on the opposite side of the crib... kinda funny but not. The whole bumper/no bumper issue is freaking me out. I know that everyone says no bumpers but how do you keep them from bumping their heads on the crib rails?? If you have a solution, please let me know. We put one bumper up along the side and it still worries me every night.

Next Olivia today learned that she can sit up in her bouncy seat. I am assuming soon the bouncy seat will disappear. But I love the bouncy seat. It is the best invention so I can eat dinner and she can digest after eating. What will we do with out it??

See what I can do mom?? Not only can I lean over to find my feet I can sit up like a big girl in my bouncy seat!


Still working on that oatmeal and the head being Not tilted. She hates her exercises but we need to keep doing them!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment