Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to School

Finally this week we started our part time routine. I am working until about 11:30 each day and it is weird to leave work while everyone is still working. I am trying to get used to being home and finding a routine for myself. Hopefully in the next few weeks that will all come together.

Today our FABULOUS neighbors did us a HUGE favor and watched Olivia while I had to go back to school for a meeting. All three of them endured a crying spell which I feel awful about. But they got her down for a nap and she woke up just as I got home! We are so thankful for Karyn, Kristy, and Shawn for coming over and watching her!!!!!! Thank you soooo much.... maybe some cream puffs will be in the works this weekend for you too!

Caught Olivia by surprise! I wish she just didn't have the face boo boos! She keeps scratching herself in her wild sleep. She is ALL over that crib during the night! If you can't tell her neck is starting to get better- we hope. We have been doing her exercises which she does NOT like at all!!


P.S. As I write this we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Olivia's friend Peyton! Dawn and Steve we are praying for a happy and healthy delivery! We can't wait to meet Peyton!

0 comments:

Post a Comment