Saturday, August 20, 2011

Friday and Saturday

Friday and Saturday have been so much fun! Yesterday Kristy came and babysat me for awhile. I mostly slept while she was here but then she stayed and Mommy let me play with her. Mommy also tried to install the new car seat. She gave a good effort for an hour or so. She thought she had it and daddy checked it today and now it is not right again. Mommy said we are going to the sheriff's department on Monday to get it checked.

Today I tried a new food- sweet potatoes. This morning I did ok. I think I was tired so I cried after I was about 1/2 done. Then mommy fed them to me later and I ate 3 tablespoons of oatmeal with the sweet potatoes. I hardly got anything on my bib and ate it all up. Mommy calls me her little sweet potato now! I did a really good job playing today. I played on my tummy for long periods of time today- almost 30 minutes each time. I also learned how to stick my bum up in the air today. I also sat up for like 30 seconds on my Boppy Lounger until I fell over. It was fun. I was a good girl today. Believe it or not there was minimal crying and just a little bit of spit up today.

XOXO
Olivia

Copying Mommy while she ate her dinner.

Checking out my new car seat...

I learned how to stick my bum up in the air today while playing.


Laughing in my bouncy seat.

Fooling around with mommy's glasses.


Mommy got it! I am sitting all by myself just for like 30 seconds but hey she got the shot!


0 comments:

Post a Comment