Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Trying to Sit

I REALLY want to sit up!! I am trying so hard every day. I can prop myself up pretty good on my bouncy seat and sit. I am also pretty good when I practice sitting with my mommy. Today I sat with my hands in front for like 5 seconds and then fell over. I also tried to sit up in my swing today- uh oh. Mommy said, "No Olivia! You can't sit like that in the swing." So I tried it again and again. I know it will happen some day and I have to keep practicing- just like rolling over. Now I love to roll.

Mommy also put this new thing in my crib. It is so I don't bump my head anymore but you can see through it. It was funny mommy had to bring the computer upstairs and watch a video of how to install the Breathable Bumper. I just laughed when she watched it. Silly mommy!

I also LOVE my exersaucer. It is so fun.

Tomorrow is Wednesday which means Gymboree. I am sure I will cry again. I always do. I don't know why but I do. I do LOVE the bubble though.

XOXO
Olivia





0 comments:

Post a Comment