Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A VERY Long Day

Today was a very long day. Olivia woke up around 7:00 a.m. in a great mood. She drank her bottle and we played and then went for a nap at 9:00 a.m. She slept until about 10:00 a.m. and usually when she wakes up it is time to eat again. Well not today....little miss Olivia just did not want to eat at all. She did not want to be put down all she wanted to do is be held by me and walked around. I tried to sit with her- screaming. It is hard walking around for hours with over a 12 and a half pound baby! Finally I called the doctor and they said to give some Mylicon and wait 20 minutes and try to feed her...didn't work. Called back and went to the doctor. I got Olivia all checked out and she got all riled up like always and they took some blood. Doctor thought she was gassy and said to give her 1 mL of Mylanta after she eats. The doctor said to try to feed her at the office and I did and of course she ate!! Blood work came back normal and we were on our way. Came home and she played some more and took a bath but when I tried to feed her before bed I got the same screaming cry like before...off to bed she went and fell immediately asleep. I am pooped and will probably hit the sack soon too! Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Olivia's look most of the day...pouty pants

All I want to do today is suck on my fingers, drool, and cry!


After the doctor...I feel a little better at least to do some tummy time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment