Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad

Hanging out with my Lambie during pajama time this morning!

Today is my mommy and daddy's anniversary. Boy oh boy am I glad they got married. Happy Anniversary- I really tried to be a good girl today!
Today I got up really early at 7:15. Mom and I decided to have pajama morning. We stayed in our pj's for awhile and had breakfast. Then we got ready and we went to the farmer's market with daddy. We had a good time and got some good snacks. Then when we got home I ate and played and the finally took a nap. When I was napping Grandma and Grandpa Barth arrived. When I woke up and after I ate I spent some time with them. Then we all went to dinner and I was a good girl until the end of dinner and mommy had to leave the table with me because I started crying! I think I was just tired and a little sweaty.
But thank you mommy and daddy for getting married 7 years ago!

0 comments:

Post a Comment