Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fussy Girl

Well I wasn't on my best behavior today I will admit that! Mommy took me to get my 3 month pictures done. I was good for probably the first 25-30 minutes and then I just pitched a fit. Mommy put me in this polka dot dress and I just wasn't in the mood anymore. Mommy hopes that we got some cute pics before all the crying.

We then stopped at mommy's friend Michele's house and visited with her and her twins. I was so fussed out I just slept on mommy while they visited with each other. After Michele's house we came home and I ate like a champ. Mommy and I played and I did a little bit more fussing. Then I napped!

After I napped I ate again and mommy and I played. We then went in my room and sang songs and went in the swing. Then I started fussing again. Mommy took my temperature because she thought I felt warm- I was 99.2 which is ok. She gave me a quick bath to feel better and she tried to feed me but I didn't want to eat. Mommy hopes that I am not getting sick!

Here are some pictures from today when I wasn't fussing....






0 comments:

Post a Comment