Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pre K already???

A few weeks ago at dance class a mom asked me if I had signed Olivia up for Pre K....ummm...no!!! I thought I had to do that in February!! She said that I need to go sign her up like...yesterday!!! Ahhh...I panicked.  So the following day I stopped at 2 places that have Georgia Funded Pre K....first place...Olivia was like 20th on the waiting list..ugh!! I thought that was crazy.  Stopped at another place...and the lady says, "Actually we have one space left!"  I about cried and started filling out the paper work.  Then another man came in and he started filling out paper work...ahhh...I felt like I was in a race to fill out all these papers!!! But last week Brendon and I were able to go back and take a tour, and turn in more documents that were needed.  They said she did have a spot. =) So happy and VERY happy it is close to home!!

But I can't believe that she will be going to Pre K! Craziness!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment