Saturday, January 31, 2015

Not being a good blogger

I apologize that I have not been a good blogger lately.  I give myself a big frowny face for that.  Life has been crazy busy the past few weeks.

A few days before Christmas we got a very early Christmas present of Brendo being asked to transfer to a different position and to go to day watch.  We were very excited because we knew in the long run we want him on days so he can see Olivia at night especially when she starts PreK. 

So life has been turned upside down since the beginning of January.  Olivia now goes to daycare 5 days a week which means we are up very early and we are very tired when we get home, especially on meeting days. 

But it has been wonderful to have Brendon home at night.  We take turns with baths and putting Olivia to bed.  Which gives each of us a break at times.  Having my parents here for a week was great too because then we got to sleep in. 

As I looked at the calendar at school yesterday...70 days left...we can make it...I hope!


0 comments:

Post a Comment