Thursday, September 11, 2014

When it is not just a receipt

Took another load of stuff to a consignment sale on Sunday...this time there was much less....hoping to come home with even less in 2 weeks!

I found a couple books that we don't need.  I took a few to the sale but Brendon took 2 to work for someone.  I guess I thought I cleaned them out already of book marks and but I guess I missed one.

Brendon found a receipt I guess we used as a book mark in the one book.  It was the receipt from when we went out to lunch after our doctor told us that we were most definitely having a baby THIS weekend and it was date 3/18...3 days before Olivia was born.



I still remember that lunch...being paralyzed with fear and telling myself that I am NOT ready for this baby to come because she is too early! I remember being anxious about how it all would happen and could I really do the whole labor and delivery deal?!?!?! But it was such a good lunch and a last lunch just the two of us.  I guess it tugged on my heart a little when he said he found this and I just had to HAVE to keep it.

Little did we know how it all would happen but when it did we were so blessed and all those fears and worries from that lunch disappeared.


0 comments:

Post a Comment