Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Time Out Mommy!

Olivia was in a mood tonight...it all started with taking off her shoes...she refused to do it...and I refused to do it.  Oh there was screaming, crying, and some yelling about that.

At dinner time I asked her to give Jake a biscuit.  Usually there is no problem with her getting the step stool and getting him one.  Well tonight she wouldn't get the step stool and wanted me to do it...no help from me since I was trying to cook dinner... same process above...then add Mommy you need to go to time out for 4 minutes.  Um...ok...I am not the one doing anything wrong but ok! I just kept on cooking!


The icing on the cake bed time...when I closed the door her final words..., "Now mommy...you go to time out and then go to bed!"  And that sums up my evening! Here is my ticket to time out...and I am finally going to bed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment