Saturday, August 2, 2014

First Yard Sale

Talk about crazy....my friend Michelle and I threw together a yard sale this week...yes along with going back to work...craziness.  Thankfully I have my clothes tagged and on hangers to go to a consignment sale next Saturday so it made it partly easy.  We got it set up last night.  I tagged some more stuff last night and then got up early today.  I stopped and put some signs at a few corners and posted pictures on Facebook.  Well some of it worked some said, "We saw your pictures on Facebook!"  Michelle did great selling boys clothes which most people wanted and said they are hard to find.  I sold some clothes but was able to get rid of some additional stuff- bottles, Bumbo Seat, toys and some household stuff.  But so happy to get rid of some stuff!

Here is ALL the stuff we had...kinda crazy...











0 comments:

Post a Comment