Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mom Guilt

It is 10:00 p.m.....I have been up since 5:15...and have a bag of school stuff to do and the house looks like a toy tornado and a hot mess! It started with an early morning run with friends...it was good...nice and cool.  Then came home and got ready for work.  I am 2 days in and at times have horrible mom guilt, especially with all these tummy issues.  In my mind I know Olivia is fine with being home with Brendon while I am at work or with Susan but I still feel guilty and that I am missing moments of her life.  I also know that in a few short years that she will spend many hours away from me when she is at school and she will still love me. There are women all over this world that work more, have plenty more children than I do, so in a way I also felt guilty for maybe being lazy and not working full time. So yes I had teary eyes as I have left the past few days but once we get a routine and used to all the change it will be fine.  It is fine for millions of other mommies and daddies so it will be fine for us! I just need to let go of the guilt...

So bare with me on these weary mom moments at this time...clinging on to some hope that it will be fine!




0 comments:

Post a Comment