Wednesday, August 6, 2014

We did a good job until....

Today I was so proud of Olivia.  Her Encopresis has its good moments and bad. Last night after about an hour of trying she pooped on the potty! Wahoo! So tonight, I told her that her friends were at the park and if she went we could go to the park.  Well what do you know....she pooped in 5 minutes or less! We were so thrilled and excited! We literally ran out of the house to make it to the park! Well we made it and saw animals- llamas, bunnies, ducks, a baby pig and played....


And then about 45 minutes after we were into playing a very sad Olivia came up to me and said she pooped in her pants.  We were both so sad because it was bad enough that we had to go home.  I got her all cleaned up in the car and we sadly drove home.

There was a glimmer of hope today...oh well tomorrow is a new day! But I was so happy to see her so happy to go poop and not have to get on and off the potty all night! In all honesty I think she was the saddest about me throwing away her Elsa undies....

0 comments:

Post a Comment