Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Start of school and library

Today was my first FULL day with my students.  I had a great day with my 2nd graders.  The first day flies by so fast...I counted to make sure I had all of students a million times, went to the bathroom a million times, ate lunch, and got everyone on the correct method of transportation to go home! Day 1 = Success! I am still having mixed emotions about the whole full time thing...

Especially when I saw these...Brendon had to take Olivia to return her library books today... Olivia showed him how to do everything...how to return the books and checked out the books herself! So proud of her!! But I felt that tug in my heart that it should be me at the library with her...sigh...take a deep breath....it will be ok!

Returning the books
Checking the new ones out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment