Monday, August 25, 2014

Mommy don't go!

So the past few nights Olivia has said, "Mommy, don't go to school tomorrow! I want you in the bed with daddy when I wake up" (I know the 2nd part sounds bad but she just wants to find me sleeping in my bed when she wakes up.) I know this change is hard for her and when we are home at night I try to squeeze every moment of fun I can get.  Tonight we played Candy Land and did some fun pattern block stuff.  But I still feel guilty for leaving her every day.  I know she misses me and even today she said, "Did you miss me today?" I said "Of course! But I knew you were having so much fun with Susie!" But it will get better...but it just tugs at my heart every morning...especially this morning when that little face popped into the crack of the bathroom door!


0 comments:

Post a Comment